New insentive

Annie68

Silver Member
Well I'm doing ok and and am still enthusiastic about losing weight, but to add to my desire to lose weight I have a new insentive.

We have just booked tickets to go and see Metallica in concert on the 28th Feb 2009!!!

waaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooo!!

I've been a huge (literally lol) Metallica fan for 20 years and have never seen them live. I can't go and see them looking like I do now (not that Metallica actually care lol) so I have a huge desire to lose as much as I can before the end of February.

The 28th is our wedding anniversary too, so at least that stops my other half planning to take us out for a meal. Hopefully, after all the jumping about at the gig, I'll lose a good few pounds that week too LOL.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Well if OH wants to go for a meal I will have his ticket!!!!
I saw them at Milton Keynes Bowl a good few years ago now and they were amazing.. Im jealous!! When they played Nothing Else Matters chills went down my spine.. oh and I saw Lars's drum kit woop woop!!!!!!

I am so excited I can't even tell you how much. :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I'm bouncing around here like a 6 year old at Christmas LOL. You wouldn't think I'm 40

I saw Maiden a couple of years ago and they were excellent, but I know they will pale in comparison to Metallica.

For whom the bell tolls will be the song that does it for me, and fade to black, but I will also expect the chills with Nothing Else Matters. Hearing it played for years and years, and then actually getting to see them play it live. I may just die and go to heaven at the gig. That's my musical achievement reached LOL.

How sad am I?? :eek:

Not sad at all... there was a food fight at the beginning of the day .. I was covered in tuna and cucumber.. got hit with a bottle of orange.. was a hot day so was sweatyand stinky.. got caught at the front of the crowd and had to be pulled over the barrier before another person stood on my head (my life flashed before my eyes.. lost my friend in a crowd of 1000s and 1000s of people. Saw megadeath and alice in chains .. found my friend and woop woop best day ever!!!!

Back