New(ish)

rhi.b

Hi, i joined quite a while ago, but havnt been on much, i was just wondering if you have to be on a certain diet to be on here, when i said i was just following my own diet, not many people replied or told me to join what they were doing, so i stop using minimins, but maybe it was because i was posting in the wrong place? so i thought id start all over again and introduce myself :) so hi!
My diet is just snacking on fruit and soup in the day with 1 healthy meal per day, i swim and cycle, and do some toning work. Id love to drop 3 dress sizes by christmas! Hows everyone else doing?

Hi and welcome!

You don't need to be on any particular diet as Irene says, you'll get friendly help and advice whatever way you decide to lose weight!

See you around the boards :)

Hi Rh, what a shame you did not feel welcome on your first visit. I have found this to be a very enlightening and supportive forum.
It's interesting to trawl thro' the many sections and have a go at putting a point in now and again. You will be surprised at how many will respond and sometimes on quite a personal level but the more YOU put in the more you will get out of it.
Enjoy! All the best with your weight loss.:fingerscrossed:

Hello and :welcome2:

Good luck with your weight loss journey !! :)

:welcome: back!
Good luck with the weight loss x

Hiya Hun,

Maybe join a group, then you can post on their thread everyday and get to know people a little better.

Come and say Hi in the queen size to princess group, we are all raving mad so be warned:8855:

Most of us follow Slimming World, but there are other diets on there too.

Thanks for your comments guys :) i found a few people now who arnt on a specific diet and am feeling more welcome, good luck everyone!

Hi and welcome, I only found this site yesterday and am still trying to find my way around, there seems to be a lot going on and I am sure it will take a while to get used to it all, but I think the more we use it the more friends we will make, look forward to following your progress, I am another follower of SW... but there are many others on here and we all have the same aims,

so goog luck to everyone.:D

Hi and :welcome: back to the forums!
Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x

Back