New job new house new me

Discussion in '5:2 Fasting' started by livvy1970, 28 January 2014 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. livvy1970

livvy1970 Full Member

Hi
    Everything been a bit of a turmoil with me - started a new job this week - as from next week with be on a shift pattern ( which I'm looking forward to as I can get organised )
    Moving house next month do lots if packing and a holiday in 7 weeks - do seriously need to loose done weight and get fur .

Gave been Ill . Bad back , kidney and water intention and still not well , so exercise with have a take a back seat as in too much pain . On meds from doctors but still in pain .

But decided I can do this 5:2 or 4:3 ! What gets the best results !

My partner is a great cook - and he works shifts ( thank god or is be slot bigger ) ! So can do the fast days when he's at work ;)

I am 43 , the job I go is quick energetic . I am 5'2 and weigh 10st 5 - but would live to be 9'5 by holiday in 7 weeks ) first goal , 14lbs in 7 weeks ! lack if exercise at the moment stalls me for a while - but I will hurt myself if I exercise - need to see go this week as need to get sorted .

Toiled with low calorie paleo ect . But HAD to find a plan that works with my and my family lifestyle

Wish me luck

Today is a fast day

Will edit later

Livvy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. keleta79

keleta79 Full Member

Good luck! Make sure you let us know how you are getting on!

4. Firsttimer

Firsttimer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.