NEW KID ON THE BLOCK

HALLORAN

Hi all,

after much debating and reading all your post i went and joined my slimming world group tonight with my sister.

Decided this was the only way forward and is the most sensible and sestainable diet ( in my opnion) around.

I am a failed CD dieter just was not for me and have tried Slimfast which the convieneince side suited me but to be honest i found the shakes to sweet and was alarmed when i read the nutrional info on how much sugar and fat, buti know it is each to their own and you do what ever diet suits you and your lifestyle.

You all seem a really friendly bunch and post regularly and reply to each other, i was on another slimming website not wanting to name drop and you could wait days for a reply if any to your posts they all seemed rather clicky, and with this particular slimming site there were to different ways to do the diet and it appeared that there was a bit of a tribal thing going on as to which version worked best!!!

Anyway looking forward to coming on here each day, i will usually be on throughout the day as have access at work to internet but at the mo our works internet is down so it will be the evenings when i am on but promise to post everyday.

I have done SW before but know i will constantly asking questions and for words of wisdom and advice as you all seem really nice and a dab hand at it.

I feel really confident this time as if this is meant to be, i know that may sound CORNEY! but i have never been one for staying to class but have been doing with my sister and our consultant is really great and a scream, and to top that i have found minimins with all you great people to support each other andchat to!!

Here goes my first question, what are these alpen bars i keep reading about, are they a HE? Also has anyone got a lasagne and curry recipe i could use.

Many thanks in advance, can t wait to be posting to you all.

Elaine xx:)

Hiya Elaine:wavey:did you get the group password for the slimming world site? they have some great recipes on there, and there are also some great ones on here. Looking forward to seeing you about, all the best, Jax

Hi Elaine, just a quick post to say "hello", I'm sleepy tired and going to bed, but you're right, this forum is great... although certain people are a bit loopy.... Hehehe.

The is a veggie lasagne recipe on here some where, I'll have a look tomorrow, but it was about a week ago, have a look through some old threads and it the recipe bit at the top.

xxx

ellloooo!! :)

Hiya and welcome to the site!

The alpen bars are as a HE-B, and you can have two!

Ruthy xxx

Back