New Lipotrimmer!

Want2bMe!

Hi everyone! I'm a new lipotrim user, this is my first day so I just wanted to show my face and see if anyone else is in the same boat as me!:D

Not a lipo but an Atkins man, welcome to the board and good luck.

Thanks!!! God knows i'm gonna need the luck lol

good luck. I have also just started lipotrim and i am on day 4!! We can do this. I even went out with my mates for dim sum and i sat their sipping chinese tea and hot water whilst they ate!! I even swapped my clean bowl for my friends messy bowl so the waiters didnt notice i wasnt eating!! Just by lookin at me you can tell i need to diet...... but soon to be a different story. fingers crossed. x :)

Thanks girls!

Minimay thats what I'm worried about, I dont think I could pull that off, I know I'd be stealing bits off other peoples plates lol.. but then the guilt! Fair play to you!

Irene go you! You're an inspiration to everyone!

hi there good luck love im on day 4 and dont feel too bad just my mouth is really dry and been drinking loads :D

Hiya hun and welcome to the forum, all the best on your weight loss journey. Ya should come over to the lt forum, we are currently setting up teams at the moment to motivate each other so ya have chosen a great time to join. Looking forward to seeing ya over there, take care

Sazpom - thats the exact same as me I can't get enough water into me! Although its pretty good for the skin too, getting thin and clear skinned at the same time, winner!

Miss Unknown - I'm on my way!

Shep - Lipotrim is a total food replacement diet. This means you dont eat anything at all while you're on it. You take 3 shakes a day (which you get from your chemist, I'm in Ireland so I'm getting it for €63 per week, seems kind of expensive but when you consider how much you'd spend on food in a week, through the weekly shop, snacking, lunch out or the odd takeaway, you're probably saving money!)
Anyway, the idea is that these three shakes, while they do have all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals your body needs, only add up to 450 calories. The average person uses 2000 calories a day, so it means that your body is going to go looking for the other 1,550 calories everyday, so it starts burning up fat at a massive rate. The average weightloss is 13lb in the first week (cause you're burning off excess water and glycogen) and then 7lb each week after that! It's pretty strict but by God it works!

Back