1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New. Maybe!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lady Bad Romance, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Lady Bad Romance

Lady Bad Romance New Member

Yes guys and dolls, I’m a newbie. Well, a possible newbie. I’ve been trying to lose weight for a few years now and can’t seem to get anywhere. I’ve been on and off Weight Watchers during those 3 years but I never make it past losing the first 6lbs. I usually end up getting really hungry or miffed with counting points, and then I binge and forget all about losing weight.
    I thought that maybe this time I’d give Slimming World a try. Some of the girls at work are following it and have had fantastic results whilst still being able to eat what looks like very satisfying portion sizes. So this week I shall be joining a local group and getting a start on my new journey. Wish me luck. I think I’m gonna need it!
    Last edited: 5 October 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. twin mummy

twin mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Welcome and good luck
  4. ktbryony

ktbryony Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome and good luck! I also used to do ww and found it very confusing counting points! sw is sooo much easier! x
  5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

good luck and u will soon be in the swing of it it is as its called extra easy:)
  6. prayingforabikinibod

prayingforabikinibod Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Controlled + Gym x5 a week
    Hi, I am new too, just signed up and this is my first post!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.