new me new begging. ....

Chicken kebabs with chips n salad
Home made kiev with roasted veg
Chicken fried rice
Chicken wrapped in ham stuffed with low fat cheese with couscous n veg
Chicken mashed or tans magic roast pots veg n gravy?

Im goin t try the magic roasts this week with some pork mmm

Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

The only day i.cooked some.chicken in the oven then i fried some.onions garlic peppers n added tinned toms i wanted passata but had the tinned toms open, then put my chickeb in an oven proof dish put the tom toppin on with some cheese n.baked n that it with veg n chips n.it was gawjus!!!!!

The only day i.cooked some.chicken in the oven then i fried some.onions garlic peppers n added tinned toms i wanted passata but had the tinned toms open, then put my chickeb in an oven proof dish put the tom toppin on with some cheese n.baked n that it with veg n chips n.it was gawjus!!!!!

mmmm that sounds delish. im gonna do fajita x

iv told her so ill do this week as it's short notice but Thursday im joining sw xxx

bec is this better? ?

ForumRunner_20131118_200924.png

haha I cannot go alone. roll on Thursday. im having fnb tonight lol making lunch for tomorrow now.

I used to know red and green but not sure on ee so much x

cool I even got tomatoes. ...im making myself like them x

in bed after my feast.

had mushrooms to start and a hot dog. ....no pudding.

got me dins all sorted. roll on Thursday x

up so early this morning. ...have a 12 hr shift today :( aand im just making my rice now and may I add brrrrr how cold x

its baltic in sunderland. don't like it x

4 years ago today I joined my first ever slimming club! in the space of 6 month I went from 10 st 12 and half to 8 stone 4 lbs. ....a lot happened in the next 3 year which saw me put all of that back on and iv yo yo'd ever since. The past 4 years I've totally been in denial with myself thinking im on a "diet" then just binging. I need to regain control of my life not just diet but financially mentally and with work. im on flexi and I constantly owe time. I need to get a good grip of my own life stop relying bon Craig for everything and stop being in denial. as of today! !!

4 years ago today I joined my first ever slimming club! in the space of 6 month I went from 10 st 12 and half to 8 stone 4 lbs. ....a lot happened in the next 3 year which saw me put all of that back on and iv yo yo'd ever since. The past 4 years I've totally been in denial with myself thinking im on a "diet" then just binging. I need to regain control of my life not just diet but financially mentally and with work. im on flexi and I constantly owe time. I need to get a good grip of my own life stop relying bon Craig for everything and stop being in denial. as of today! !!

Well we're all going to be here to support you! Making positive choices is just the beginning!

I just felt like sharing my feelings lol x

may I add this 12 hours is going slow now. ....im nodding x

I just felt like sharing my feelings lol x

That's certainly something I've learnt helps this week! And boo for a slow shift, I'm so glad I don't have to work 13.5 hour shifts anymore! They always seemed to drag!

Back