new me new begging. ....

sarahloub1

Gold Member
Hello slimming world!

My name is sarah and im back to try slimming world. iv recently done ww and just feel like im spiralling in the world of points. I don't wanna be counting day in day out and feeling hungry all the time.

so from today I will be re learning slimming world. In previous years iv lost a lot of weight doing sw so I hope it works again. .....

wish me luck xxx

Good luck! I initially started out on weight watchers then changed over to slimming world, it's def a lot easier and you never go hungry :)

Good luck! I initially started out on weight watchers then changed over to slimming world, it's def a lot easier and you never go hungry :)

hi Samantha. I know. iv just made a mince dinner and it was all free to eat other than my dumplin it just feels too good to be true! ! taking one day at a time. I weigh in on a Wednesday so won't get a true reflection until next Wednesday x

My first weigh in at SW I was convinced I would have a gain because I had eaten so much but ended up losing 8.5lb. The support and recipes here are amazing, helps to keep you interested :)

like I say im taking 1 day at a time im hoping to get somewhere. im sick of messing on now x

Thanks. do you have a diary? x

Hi Sarah
I am going to re-start today as well. I have been messing about since February if im honest!. losing a pound here and there and then gaining more back.
Wipe slate clean and start again today!
Your lunch sounded nice today. I have made some courgette and carrot soup, then later this evening im intending to make a SW roast chicken dinner. mmm mmm x

Hi Sarah
I am going to re-start today as well. I have been messing about since February if im honest!. losing a pound here and there and then gaining more back.
Your lunch sounded nice today. I have made some courgette and carrot soup, then later this evening im intending to make a SW roast chicken dinner. mmm mmm x

hi welcome.

tbh I feel like iv been naughty but it hasn't been.

im going to make soup soon but was thinking of roasting it instead of boiling it ?! ill see. I don't have any fry light or oil and might not roast as good.....maybe I could actifry it? x

Hi Sarah

im the same too I lose then gain and have got nowhere in s year. ...depressing really x

I don't understand really why I break the plan and ruin things either!
when im eating "rubbish" I don't even enjoy it much!
maybe we can spur each other on to succeed this time!

I would like to buy one of those soup making gadgets that are usually advertised in SW mag for half price. Sounds like you simply chuck the ingredients in, wait a bit then lovely blended thick soup comes out

I don't understand really why I break the plan and ruin things either! when im eating "rubbish" I don't even enjoy it much! maybe we can spur each other on to succeed this time! I would like to buy one of those soup making gadgets that are usually advertised in SW mag for half price. Sounds like you simply chuck the ingredients in, wait a bit then lovely blended thick soup comes out

I got one last weekend, it's fab! I always thought that they were a lot of money for what they are but now that jve tried it, it really is worth it's money x

Good luck!! I started SW this week too and I'm loving it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. im looking forward to it now. I love to cook so this should be easy for me x

Hi Becky
thanks for that...I will def get a soup maker ordered. Every couple of days I seem to have a giant saucepan bubbling away for soup of all different kinds so this is going to save some washing up hopefully! x

I really want a soup maker too. think ill look for one. I eat lots of soup so will get my monies worth z

Hi Becky
thanks for that...I will def get a soup maker ordered. Every couple of days I seem to have a giant saucepan bubbling away for soup of all different kinds so this is going to save some washing up hopefully! x

I never know how much ingredients to use and never make enough..... x

Back