New me on the way!!!

AmZie

day 1

hello all, i've recently tried Exante, which i've seen many many people loose so much weight and do so well. Unfortunately i cant seem to pass day 3 due to just not having the choice of tastes of food and someone recommended to me slim and save.
This diet sounds really good, and i am rather impressed with the price as it is cheap like Exante, but what excites me more is the fact there's cottage pie, and chilli and little things like that i think will help keep me in control.

So i ordered the trial pack, to taste and see what i do and don't like, firs up is the porridge which is rather nice, in fact i prefer it to the exante one but both are very nice. (but both are)

Im also having a chocolate shake, a dark chocolate coconut bar and then he cottage pie later on whilst at work.

So here's to hopefully shedding the 7 stones and 11lbs i need to get rid of, and make my self an healthier person.

start weight 17 stone 11lbs, goal weigh 10 stones.
height 5ft 7inches
start date 23rd may 2012.

Im really suprised how nice the porridge was...hope its all as good.

tried the dark coconut bar im a little unsure? however i think when i get more into the diet i may like it, its not the worse thing ive ever had and i am not a massive fan of coconut, i think its going to be good to be able to eat food!

Just want to wish you luck
I have the trial pack in my shopping basket - I am just waiting for an answer from them about whether I can start with an operation pending
if so I will press the button and eat low carb until the pack arrives

Aww good luck to you too hun xxx and hopefully you can x x

I started today too!! For breakfast I had the banana shake (which was ok but very thick, tomorrow I'm putting more water in), then a lemon and yoghurt bar (which was lovely, although admittedly a little bit like chewing disinfectant, lol) and for lunch I had the spag bol which was actually very good. Tonight I'm having a soup and I'm looking forward to it.

I think when you're fired up it makes all the difference, doesn't it?! I've got about 8 stone to lose too AmZie so I'll be following your diary for inspiration!!

Hi girls well I got the all clear so have sent for the packs - eating low carb until they arrive :)

Yay!!! Mine's arrived soooo quickly, I was well impressed and so far loving it. Hope you do too - let me know what you think so I can make sure and order anything good (I did the 25 pack selection so have only got certain things) xx

Yeah I have that the 25 pack love the porridge and the coconut bar was ok

aily said:
I started today too!! For breakfast I had the banana shake (which was ok but very thick, tomorrow I'm putting more water in), then a lemon and yoghurt bar (which was lovely, although admittedly a little bit like chewing disinfectant, lol) and for lunch I had the spag bol which was actually very good. Tonight I'm having a soup and I'm looking forward to it.

I think when you're fired up it makes all the difference, doesn't it?! I've got about 8 stone to lose too AmZie so I'll be following your diary for inspiration!!

We have around the same to loose I'm only 3lb off needing 8 stone we can spur each other on will add you as a friend xxx

Perfect - sounds brilliant. I'm relying on you to kick my backside when needed ;)

Just think though, by this time next year, we'll be wee skinny things...

aily said:
Perfect - sounds brilliant. I'm relying on you to kick my backside when needed ;)

Just think though, by this time next year, we'll be wee skinny things...

Deffinately x I've just had the cottage pie and I'm not sure x

I've got the cottage pie in for lunch! Lol. May just skip it and have another banana shake!! ;)

It's sooooo hard!!!!

I know - i thought i'd have more willpower at this stage. Lol!! Didn't mind the cottage pie but the shakes are giving me the boke. I've just put some in the freezer to see if it makes them more appetizing. We can do this though - one wee day at a time!!!!

Hi there, just having a peek on your diary. Hope you dint mind? Soon you'll be in the zone and then you just get on with it. Im having a little dificulty getting past day 1.

I can't do it so opted for weightwatchers sorry guys x I like food to much so need to learn to control that more lol

Back