New meals, flavours and drinks xx

Catscratch

I can do this..
Back on Exante after more than 12 months off and I'm impressed with the new meals, flavours of shakes and drinks. Just received another pack, I ordered a winter warmer last week and just got another mixed meal pack, I have enough shakes, meals and bars now to last until Xmas. Decided to splash out and buy bulk so that I have to now really commit to it. I got a free drinks pack with the last order and just has a sparkling water with 1 teaspoon of black currant drink mix. I expected something not too good but pleasantly surprised, it was really pleasant, a little sweet for me but nice tasting. I will put less than 1 spoon in next time, looking forward to trying the others now. I like the meals as well, makes for variety and suits me well. I have read other posts saying they aren't keen on them but all the ones tried I like. I know they aren't quite what they are named as being but this is a diet and they aren't going to taste like home made, that in mind they are good. Least favourite is carbonara, bit creamy for me but still makes a change to soup and shakes. Anyway just thought I'd give a thumbs up to Exante for improving and making my diet not quite as monotonous. Well done :clap:

Back