New member and advice needed

Hi im melissa, Started lipotrim a week and a half ago after lipping a disc in my back. As my weight has a big inpact on my health that was enough. My mum works in a chemist and suggested lipotrim it was a horrible taste the first day. But it got better asn now i can easly drink them slowly HA HA.:eek:

Now as i say have done a week and a half and have lost a stone and a half bringing me to 15 stone 13pounds only going to stay on it for another week and a half then going to do matience then eat for a week as we are on holiday then go back on it. Has any one else done it like that where you do it for a few weeks at a time then have a break would love to know how you got on. :wave_cry:

Happy Lipotriming:)

hi and welcome well done on your weight loss and good luck with your LTjourney

Hello and welcome to the forum. It is tough to get back into it after a break. The first time is the easiest...after that it does get tougher. You have done really well and if you could continue SSing that is the best thing you could do. The weight will drop off and you'll see results really quickly.

Good luck hun and keep us posted.
x

Hello and welcome.

x

Hi
Welcome to the forum. A break is ok. You do have to stay determined. Just stick to a low carb diet when u have ur break. Hope u do well

Hi im melissa, Started lipotrim a week and a half ago after lipping a disc in my back. As my weight has a big inpact on my health that was enough. My mum works in a chemist and suggested lipotrim it was a horrible taste the first day. But it got better asn now i can easly drink them slowly HA HA.:eek:

Now as i say have done a week and a half and have lost a stone and a half bringing me to 15 stone 13pounds only going to stay on it for another week and a half then going to do matience then eat for a week as we are on holiday then go back on it. Has any one else done it like that where you do it for a few weeks at a time then have a break would love to know how you got on. :wave_cry:

Happy Lipotriming:)

Hey Melissa, im on Day 3 and doing fine!! i told the chemist before i signed up about my holiday in august and it is agreed that i will refeed while im away and then get straight back on it. i think it will be hard but we just need to stay determined, and u have done so amazing by losing that weight that u will want to continue and lose more, Take care x

Hi there - I spoke with my pharmacist about eating and I found his attitude really useful. I've got my daughter's graduation coming up, my 50th and a holiday, plus last night a major work dinner. He (chemist) suggested as I have a lot of weight to lose ( around 10 stone) that if i missed them all out I would very quickly get resentful and stop; alternativly he suggested planning it in advance by having a shake then eating as slow as is physically possible. I did it last night at a function and found I ate a very small quantity and was satisfied. Being the sort of person i am his advice was very sound as today I'm back on the shakes without resenting the diet.

By the way this forum is really excellent and makes me feel I'm not doing it alone.

i have a do to go to on the 12 July then my daughters 18th on the 1 August [her birthday is the 29 July but thats a tues so she wouldnt be able to drink if we had it the week before :D] and then i go to Turkey for two weeks on the 2nd August.

I have decided under no circumstances will i stop doing lipotrim - i can go out with friends and family and have a good time without food or alcohol [i am training myself so my 'good times' dont revolve around the two things that make me fat] the hoiday may be a little awkward as i am going with my sister and 8 other friends - but they will just have to lump up.

this is my life
my battle
my success
my dream
mine, mine, mine
only i can bugger this up - and there aint a chance i am gonna do that. i will take the criticism, the flack, the hurrumphing - and be a selfish self obsessed bint until i reach my goal. :D

roll on WI no2 - tomoz :D

Hi Melissa - Welcome to the forum.

My mum is also on LT and she did re-feed on her 3rd week.She had 2 shakes a day and a meal at night. She mainly stuck to protein with a bit of salad and still managed to lose 2lbs. She went straight back on it when she got home and it hasn't effected her!

Back