New member - Cambridge diet

Hey everyone and well done on your losses! My diary is in the Cambridge section but it’s very quiet there so I’m glad to see some other Cambridge peeps over here! I did the plan for 6 weeks in July/August and lost almost 2 stone in that time... Had some health issues to deal with after being diagnosed with a brain tumor (thankfully not cancerous) so I fell of the wagon for a bit and started back again on Monday. 🙈 I’m only 8 pounds heavier miraculously which I will have gone again in no time. Beginning high dose of steroids tomorrow though so worried they will blow me up... but I’ll try my best.

I’m doing 3 products per day with a low carb meal so not only shakes but it’s what works for me!

Best of luck to you all on your journeys! Xxxx

Hey everyone and well done on your losses! My diary is in the Cambridge section but it’s very quiet there so I’m glad to see some other Cambridge peeps over here! I did the plan for 6 weeks in July/August and lost almost 2 stone in that time... Had some health issues to deal with after being diagnosed with a brain tumor (thankfully not cancerous) so I fell of the wagon for a bit and started back again on Monday. 🙈 I’m only 8 pounds heavier miraculously which I will have gone again in no time. Beginning high dose of steroids tomorrow though so worried they will blow me up... but I’ll try my best.

I’m doing 3 products per day with a low carb meal so not only shakes but it’s what works for me!

Hi CambridgeDiaries2018!

It is quiet over in the diaries section! Welcome back to the diet! I hope healthwise you feel better.

Good luck and keep us updated on your progress!

Ash

Well done Sam, over 1 stone in 3 weeks is amazing :)

Hi Cambridge I have been reading your diary (amongst others), I find them really inspirational and encouraging. Good luck with your fresh start, keep us posted!

Hi , sorry to hear your news , i have lived with non cancerous brain tumour since 1995 , a menigioma x message me if you need a chat or if I can help with anything x

Just had my weigh in and another 3lbs gone, bringing my total to 10lbs in 3 weeks. Really hoping I can get to the 1 stone mark next week.

weight.png

Thats great Blissa , yay
I got my weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed as I went off piste over weekend
Was feeling poorly , cold thing so ate a few slices of toast
Have really gone off the dinner products so am switching to porridge, smoothies , shakes and bars , with 200 kcal dinner
X

Hi Sam
I am only having shakes, smoothies and bars. I tried a soup and after that I couldn't even face trying the spag bol, so swapped it for shakes. I had porridge on my first day, but didn't like the consistency. I still have a couple left and have had one this morning, but ended up making it so runny that I had to drink it from a mug!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow.
Lisa xx

Hey, is anybody still around?

Weigh in today and I've lost 2lbs, would have loved 4 to get to my 1 stone, but hopefully I'll get there next week.

weight.png

Hey, is anybody still around?

Weigh in today and I've lost 2lbs, would have loved 4 to get to my 1 stone, but hopefully I'll get there next week.

weight.png
Well done on your loss!

Scales are going in the right direction keep going and you will get the results you want. Xx

Hi peeps
Well done on your losses
I have my weigh in today , stayed the same last week , although my scales showed a 4 loss
Not sure consultants scales are accurate , as she comes to me and not convinced that they in same place
Had a blip this week as had a dinner party on Friday and went totally off piste
Felt starving on Sunday so ate a sandwich , so not expecting a loss this week, although does show 2loss on my scales
Off to Benidorm on Thursday going to be sensible , dinner at Benidorm palace on Saturday ( so will try )
Lost my mojo a bit to be honest , but already feeling a difference in clothes , so will be back on 100 💯 after my little holiday
X

Back