NEW MEMBER - Hi

KemiLiza

I have recently decided to try SW from home. I joined in July 2010 and I have lost 1st 6.5lbs *yay!*

Only problem I had with group was I was unable to relate to any of the members.

This is my third week doing it from home, the first week I lost 3.5lbs, but in the past two weeks i've put 1.5lbs p/w
:cry:

I've always taken a peak at minimins, but I didnt join because it looked so confusing (it still does! lol)

If you have any tips and tricks about how I can get stuck into the online sw community please do share!

Just jump in! You've introduced yourself now, get involved with some threads!

And welcome, by the way :)

If you're struggling a bit at home, why not post your food diary in the right section and I'm sure people will give you some feedback on how you've been doing!

Hi there :welcome2:

I am also going it alone at home and new to this site.

I lost 7lb straight away and have stayed the same since, I have introduced some excercise into my life too - I'm not panicking and hoping the scales will reward me soon! Good luck :)

Hi & welcome to the site.

I used to go to group but then now been at target for 6/7months I just do it from home.

I agree - best way to learn about the site is to get involved & have a good look around, but don't be afraid to ask for help with anything.

As for putting 1.5lbs on each week - I agree a food diary on here might help as we can see what your eating & what maybe the cause. It could also be a pattern around your * week maybe??

:) Hello and welcome!

Know how you feel, just started SW 10 days ago (used to do it a few years ago but stopped... silly me) and joined this forum. Am still trying to find my way around here as well but everybody is so helpful, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck! And don't worry too much about a gain. If I had that problem in the past I was usually too casual with my HE and did not weigh them properly. Could be something as simple as that.

Just wanted to say WELCOME and good luck xxxx

Back