Green Days New member "HI"

ScarlettStar86 said:
I would be careful going down the route of thinking healthy extras and syns are optional- the plan consists of free food, healthy extras and syns and they all should be used in order to follow the plan correctly.X

I think I didn't explain myself correctly. But luckily the rest of your post did it for me so thanks for that.
I merely meant that if you've have got to the end of the day and haven't use all or any of your syns up, same for HEA & B that you don't need to be there at 9pm having a bowl of weetabix or something lol.
Same goes for the syns if you've got 10 left for the day you don't have to think oh quick what can I have.
If I'm still wrong on those, then I'm merely going on what my actual consultant has said especially with the HEA/B as she's doesn't always have hers.
I personally rarely have my HEA as that's mostly dairy and I don't eat dairy. However I get my calcium from the food I eat for example spinach, which is higher in calcium anyhow.

Hope I've explained what I meant better :)

oh I should probably also mention that I always have some type of beans with at least one meal a day, so my fibres covered too personally.
I am interested in giving those Alpen bars a whirl though, make a nice change from cereal I think.

Hello HL. Sorry I'm late replying. Because I'm new to this site I didn't notice your reply to me. Am getting used to it here a bit more now. I'm doing OK at SW and losing slowly. I was 12st to start in March and am now 10st 9lbs. But am 10st 6lbs on my scales first thing in the morning before getting dressed. lol lol lol. So I like to think of myself as being that weight and not the one at SW with clothes on. lol. Cheeky huh? The best thing is how well and healthy I feel since losing that weight. I've got more energy and enjoy life more now. Now I've got my daughter-in-law on SW too.
Thanks again for your reply.
soapy x

Hi everyone. Just found all your replies and I thank you for your help and advice. I'll get used to this site soon and will find replies a bit quicker next time. lol lol.
I'm doing OK at the moment and have gone from 12st to 10st.9lbs since March when I joined Slimming World. My goal weight is 10st.7lbs but I've 'moved the goal posts' to 10st.2lbs now. So a bit more to lose.

When I was young I was always 9st.2lbs and as I grew older started gaining weight, then spent years on and off diets, losing and gaining all the time throughout my life. This time I mean to get down to an acceptable healthy weight and stay there.

Bye for now.

Soapy X

Back