New member in the house

slimshady

Hello All :wave_cry:

i started Lipotrim on the 2nd of July weighing 15stones 8lbs, i weigh myself every monday and as at the 23rd of July i was 14stones 12lbs, not a lot lost i know, i have been cheating now and again.

This must be the most difficult diet i have ever done and its more difficult as i have to cook all my favourite food for my hubby.

Stumbled onto this site yesterday and it has been very encouraging, so i am hoping it would help me to carry on my target.My ideal weight goal is 11stones.

I piled on the stones as a result of childbirth and just eating i havent been able to shift it, child is one now and i so want to shift it off before i have the next one, otherwise would be too difficult.

Hi hun this site is blooming amazing, its great to get some lipotim users on the site as it had been very quiet for some time. At one point I was the only lipotrim user on here, though everyone still gave me support no matter what diet they are on.
Well welcome to this fab site, just like a big happy family helping each other along

thanks sonkie i am hoping to get a lot of support because this diet is really hard. I have been reading a lot of the messages and i must say i can relate to alot of people here.

Welcome Slimshady!

Can your husband not do any of his own cooking? If he is really being supportive of you I am sure he will be willing to make the effort as it will help you to stick to LT. You would find it much easier if you didnt have to cook, I am sure, and you probably wouldnt cheat!

The thing that helps me not to cheat even the tiniest bit is the thought that if I knock myself out of ketosis by eating something or drinking something, its going to take me 3-4 days to get back into it. Ergo, I have lost 3-4 days of losing weight, which can mean up to 2lbs - this means if I was cheating I might as well be on a calorie counting diet and eating normal food, it wouldnt be worth even trying to do LT!

Stick with it and you will see great results!

It is a hard diet. Those who say it is easy have never done it. Welcome Slimshady hope you enjoy your time here.

On a funny note, I had a dream last night about coming out of ketosis, what a nightmare!

I personally think this diet is both the easiest and the hardest......!
Its easy once you get into ketosis but hard if you are cooking for family etc.

The results are amazing though so do stick to it.

:) Hi Slimshady, Welcome, I just want to reiterate what all the other lovely LT ladies have said. It is hard but I think any diet is. I have not cheated at all and have been quite shocked at what I have been putting in my mouth over the last couple of years! LT has really made me think about food in a different light. I do believe I have finally hit ketosis today (day 7) and it is Soooo much easier! Keep at it and try not to cheat because as Ducatidiva said if you do its going to make it harder! Good luck.

Also like to say that this is an amazing site and really helps get me through.
:cool:

Welcome Slimshady - this is the best for forum ever...and its been a real "life saver" when you need support and motivation.

To repeat what Elle said....would have a chat with hubby to see if he can change to maybe have dinner at work and he can get himself a snack in the evenings. I have a hubby and little fella so I know how hard it is..had this chat with my hubby and he agreed to either cook his own or eat at work....and it has made a real difference......best of luck!! You can do it.....have a look at the photos of all the achievements....I want to be there too!!! Take care ...Bea

How are things Slimshady.....hope you are ok and getting on well with the diet. Even if you have fallen off the wagon do still post as we can help to get you back on track.

I have officially lost 1stone

:wave_cry:hello all,

I am still on LT went in for my weigh in on Sat today and i can officially say since i started the LT on the 2nd of July i have officially lost 1st 2lbs - :party0023: i started with 15st 8lbs and i am now 14st 6lbs, my target is to loose another stone in August as i have a wedding at the end of August! I still have 4stones to reach my target weight of 10st 8lbs which i am hoping to reach by November!

I know it can be done its just determination and comittment!

Thanks for all your support advice and encouragement! :grouphugg:

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

Thats a fantastic loss...real congratulations!!!

That is a great loss and is only the start but what a start!! Why the sad smiley at the beginning? I thought you were going to say you were upset.

:) thank you all, Racheal i thot i picked the smily face saying hello, i must have picked the wrong face.

Well the support has been a real motivation and i think even posting my result is a motivation to want to loose more weight.

Well done everyone!

:wave_cry:hello all,

I am still on LT went in for my weigh in on Sat today and i can officially say since i started the LT on the 2nd of July i have officially lost 1st 2lbs - :party0023: i started with 15st 8lbs and i am now 14st 6lbs, my target is to loose another stone in August as i have a wedding at the end of August! I still have 4stones to reach my target weight of 10st 8lbs which i am hoping to reach by November!

I know it can be done its just determination and comittment!

Thanks for all your support advice and encouragement! :grouphugg:

Thats fab! Well done...a couple of us (like me!!) have an end of November target to be at our target....so welcome on board!!!

Back