New Member, Just a Quick Hello

klynch

Hello and Good evening everyone,

Just signed up this afternoon, and I tought I would just say hello. :)

I've often came accross the threads when doing a google search for various slimming advice, so figured it would be easier all round if I signed up

A bt about me, I am 32 years old, from Ireland, and Started Slimming world about a month ago now.

Doing pretty well so far, I have lost 1 stone 3 lbs, got slimmer of the week in my second week and slimmer of the month on my 4th, loving it and the people at it are really helpful.

I tought it would be a bit harder to do this, being a bloke and all, but everyone has been really supportive, SO it definetely helps me go towards my Goal.

anyway enough waffling now from me, i just wanted to get the first post and hello done, and i look forward to reading and interacting with everyone over the next few week/months

Thank you

Keith :)

Last edited:
Thank you

A bit of an update since I last posted, have just reached 3 stone 1 pound, recently changing my target to 3 stone rather then 4, but now I wanna keep going, I do think I personally need to lose another stone but people keep telling me I'm fine as I am, despite being officially classed as overweight, average weight for someone my height is 12 and a half stone, so I'm still about 17 pounds away from that

Back