New member just saying hi :)

snugglebug

Hello, well after snooping and reading through lots of posts ive decided maybe I should post also :)

Im back on WW to get rid of the final stone after losing 6 and a half stone :D ... I keep going up and down the odd few pounds so need now to knuckle down and get into the next stone!..

Ive done my first week of simple start and lost 4lbs :) im thinking maybe do one more week of simple start and then decide to go with points of not.

anyway im looking forward to getting to know you all :) xx its nice to be back on the forums xx

Hi Both , boards are so so quiet its true. We need to keep on posting and generate some action. Well done on all those lbs off...WOW

Hi I've just signed up today to a monthly pass. If been doing it online but really need the motivation of group to get me into gear!! I'll be starting on Friday getting rid of the naughty bits from xmas and getting our New Years party out the way!

Me too. I have been in work over Xmas and have a New Years eve party to get over but that's it for me then too. straight back onto it. Good luck everyone!!

Hi!
I lost 3 stone a few years back on WW but I have put back on 2stone :( so I need to get back on it again! I plan on starting tomorrow eek! I don't go to classes as I cannot afford it..just doing from home like before. I have no will power so I need all the support I can get! Hopefully I can support you guys too :) It's just so hard to stay motivated!! Good luck :) x

I'm joining a ww meeting on Tuesday night. So excited to get started, feel so gross after xmas!

Good luck everyone! Xx

Hi, I'm new too having just signed up this week. Have been on SW and for a couple of years but then got fed up with it and have put a stone or so back on over the last year. Need to get my bum into gear, I'm off to Florida in the summer and my best friends wedding in Sept so need to shift that stone and another to get to target.

I started yesterday. The month pass is £10 online at the moment which gives online and group access bargain for first month to get into it!

Back