New member ME looking for help and advice (on slimming world)

Harrietcc

Hi all, I am a new member, 25 years old trying to lose 2/3 stone on slimming world but I have ME and I am really struggling with the exercise that I would like to do.

I never had a problem with weight gain or exercising until I started feeling unwell two years ago. Now I struggle to keep up with any exercise regime and no matter how hard I try the weight doesn't to seem to want to shift. If anyone has any tips please let me know.

I am doing slimming world and have been for about six months.

Hi I started SW again last week again. 2 years ago a lost loads of weight and went to the gym 5/6 times a day. Before I joined the gym I never exercised and was nervous about exercising in front of people. After a few months I felt great. Keep at it. I'm here for you!!x

Thanks very much for the replies and support, I have managed to do three decent workouts this week. I have also looked into getting a personal trainer who might be able to help me xx

Hi Harrietcc the group I go o has a member who has ME and they have done very well, the thing to remember is you don't have to exercise to lose on SW we also have another member who is wheelchair bound she also does really well, good luck with your journey :)

Thank you, it is encouraging to hear others like me are loosing weight. :) xx

So I got a little gadget for my wii fit which I am very pleased with. Its not very technical, simply 4 'steps' that fit under each foot of the wii fit balance boot raising it up about half a foot, therefore when I use my wii fit now I have to put more effort it, hoping this will make a bit of difference to the amount of calories I burn. xx

So I got a little gadget for my wii fit which I am very pleased with. Its not very technical, simply 4 'steps' that fit under each foot of the wii fit balance boot raising it up about half a foot, therefore when I use my wii fit now I have to put more effort it, hoping this will make a bit of difference to the amount of calories I burn. xx

Well done on your efforts so far. Good idea to have that little gadget to keep you focused. :clap:

Just managed to do 30 minutes on the stepper very pleased with that and also lost 2lb since last week! Very happy Harriet :) xx

Back