NikkiD

Hi all

I joined slimming world last week, after trying every other diet going.

I had my first weigh in on Wednesday and I had lost 6lb.

Really please with the lose, loving the diet. Doing the extra easy plan and it is full of all the foods I love.

Hope to chat to you all and to get support.

Nikki

Hello and welcome! Well done on a fabulous first week loss xxx

Welcome to the forum. You will find it full of really useful hints and tips, and everyone is lovely on here.

Well done with your first weigh in, that's a brilliant loss!! Keep up the good work! xx

Thanks a lot

welcome to the forum and well done on your weight loss......

Welcome and well done on the great loss.
Yes, EE is fantastic! :)

Welcome and Well done on your weightloss so far :) xx

Hi and welcome Nikki, a huge congratulations on your great start. That is a fantastic loss and I'm sure you'll love the plan.

xxx

Hello and welcome. I'm on my 2nd week too. This is a fab forum

welldone! I'm in my third week now and also lost 6lbs in week one and 3lbs last week. I'm really enjoying it- a lot more than I thought I would. I've done weight watchers before but always ended up putting all the weight back on and more after I'd lost about 2 stone. I think this plan is better because it encourages you eat healthier foods- i found with WW i ended up going without proper meals so i could still have my chocolate and crisps fixes (they're my major weaknesses). I thought I'd really miss them on this plan but haven't at all and I already feel so much better within myself. Even my husband commented the other day that my hair was looking healthier!! All the best xxx

Cheraus I know what u mean, I haven't had any crisps or choclate so far, i just don't want it. I feel so much better in myself already. Sat in the garden at the moment with the kids stuffing their faces with easter eggs and I am not bothered, which is a first 4 me.

Welcome and well done on your first weigh in result! :flirt2:

Yes it has been good, I put rabbit footprints round the house 4 then to find Easter eggs, they have really enjoyed it. Have uhad a good day

yeah not too bad thanks just chilling with my hubby then I'm off to mum's in a bit for a roast that my sister's doing for us SW style! Sounds like your kids had fun! x

Back