• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all

I joined slimming world last week, after trying every other diet going.

I had my first weigh in on Wednesday and I had lost 6lb.

Really please with the lose, loving the diet. Doing the extra easy plan and it is full of all the foods I love.

Hope to chat to you all and to get support.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Hello and welcome! Well done on a fabulous first week loss xxx

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
Welcome to the forum. You will find it full of really useful hints and tips, and everyone is lovely on here.

Well done with your first weigh in, that's a brilliant loss!! Keep up the good work! xx

Thanks a lot
Welcome and Well done on your weightloss so far :) xx

Silver Member
Hello and welcome. I'm on my 2nd week too. This is a fab forum
welldone! I'm in my third week now and also lost 6lbs in week one and 3lbs last week. I'm really enjoying it- a lot more than I thought I would. I've done weight watchers before but always ended up putting all the weight back on and more after I'd lost about 2 stone. I think this plan is better because it encourages you eat healthier foods- i found with WW i ended up going without proper meals so i could still have my chocolate and crisps fixes (they're my major weaknesses). I thought I'd really miss them on this plan but haven't at all and I already feel so much better within myself. Even my husband commented the other day that my hair was looking healthier!! All the best xxx

Cheraus I know what u mean, I haven't had any crisps or choclate so far, i just don't want it. I feel so much better in myself already. Sat in the garden at the moment with the kids stuffing their faces with easter eggs and I am not bothered, which is a first 4 me.

No Coffee, No Workee
Welcome and well done on your first weigh in result! :flirt2:

Yes it has been good, I put rabbit footprints round the house 4 then to find Easter eggs, they have really enjoyed it. Have uhad a good day
yeah not too bad thanks just chilling with my hubby then I'm off to mum's in a bit for a roast that my sister's doing for us SW style! Sounds like your kids had fun! x