New member.

Susieque

Hi everyone,
Always did Slimming World. I lost 2 stone, but being vegetarian I struggled as the weight came off. I still have another stone and half to lose so I joined Weight Watchers class. Didn't really like the class, found it a bit depressing compared to the Slimming World class, which was much livelier, so I stopped going and I am trying to do it at home. Only thing, come the new year, they changed it to the smart points. I thought I would carry on though, doing the pro points as usual. I like the idea of this forum and hope to get a bit of help and support along the way. I put on half a stone over Christmas and I am struggling to get back on track so any tips or guidance, I will be very grateful. Thanks for reading x

I'm also veggie and decided to follow PP. be lost 1st 3lb in 6wks this way :) I have a diary if you need any ideas or advice. Good Luck on your WW Journey x

Thanks for reply. That's an amazing weight loss. Hoping to do similar. I do find it harder to stick to if I'm not in a class but hopefully with this forums help I will succeed. X

Thanks for reply. That's an amazing weight loss. Hoping to do similar. I do find it harder to stick to if I'm not in a class but hopefully with this forums help I will succeed. X

I find having Minis and a decent notepad is all I need!!! X

Back