hi nikki, not that keen on fizzy stuff myself, will stick to plain water i think.

Hi and welcome to LT. You have done great getting through your first week and congratulations on your 8lb, well done.

hiya, better than expected. hope i can do as well as you have. thats a great weight loss.

Hi and welcome!!! The water is awful, agreed, but you know what else its meant to wash away as well as fat? Cellulite! I didnt realise it but theres a thread up about it, and even though drinking this amount of water is a pain in the ass, in a while it'll be a pain in the totally smooth cellulite free ass!!!

Hi Cazzy and welcome to MM.Well done on your weight loss so far,it's great isn't it. The weigh ins certainly spur you on for the following week.
When i first started LT i did wonder how i would cope drinking so much water, i used to drink very little! At first i found it much easier to drink from a sports bottle rather than a glass and now into week 5 and i love it and i have no problems drinking it staright out of a pint glass. Keep with it and it does get easier as time goes on
X

hi, sorry to see your poorly hope you feel better soon. i will probably get used to the water but like you i didnt drink much before i started lipotrim.
x

thanks, i know it sounds better when put like that. its just i like red wine better than water (ha ha). but no pain no gain.
x

Back