New Mum just started SW would like others to input

ahava

Hello ladies,
Well my daughter is 14months now. Before i had he i did the cambridge diet and lost 60 lbs ...i did get pregnant. However I tried to go back on it, and I literally had no energy, my bowels didnt like it, and i couldnt do it again.
My husbands said that slimming world IS SO healthy, with a slow weight loss which doesnt put a strain on your heart.

So here I am, first week weigh in will be Monday. Im doing all green days at the moment, and I have to say i dont feel i have lost any weight this week.
Im eating mostly pasta and rice, potatoes with tons of salad, and baked beans mostly ss foods
i dont mind losing just a pound a week, as then I will not feel weak and lethargic for my toddler (its hard enough )

Lots of luck everyone i promise ill stick to it and not go back to the shake diets..

ahava x:wave_cry:

Hi ahava, you definately chose the best slimming plan! Well I think so anyway. You will have lost weight, you will be surprised when you get on the scales if you have stuck to the plan. Let us all know how you get on. I have W I on Monday too. Good luck.

Back