New... Need to lose wight. Would love some advice and support

artynoble

Hey Guys

thought I'd give this forum a try, looks like some great advice and support on here.

Im starting to get to the point where I'm struggling to buy clothes so really need to adjust my life.

ive started back at the gym which is going real well. However I have no discipline with food. I know nothing about diets and reading on the net there are so many conflicting opinions I just don't know what to believe.

Well as it stands I'm over 21st and would love to be in my teens by the end of the year. Is this possible? I'm not sure.

Anyway hello, hope your all well

Ben x

Hello,
it could be possible (nothing is impossible) :)
As long as you stick to the plan and take it easy. One of the hardest things I always find with losing weight is patience I wish I could snap my fingers and be done but I have had to realise its a life style change and takes time to see results.

I wish you all the best of luck with your end of year goal x

Hi Ben. have you decided which "plan " you want to follow ... if any. Yes your goal is possible IF you can really set yourself a goal and stick with it. There is loads of support on here as i'm sure you've seen already. Best of luck.

Back