new needin advice please!!

Hi ladies well as the title says im new here
I am 27 yrs old and mum to two little girls. I have put on weight steadily the last few years from pregnancies, exhaustion etc lol

I had tried for 6 months to lose weight but my other half and I tried for our youngest and didnt get a pound off! I decided to wait til after baby and when she was 6 weeks old I tried slimming world for almost 2 months without losing a pound!! I was sooo disheartened as no one could tell me what I was doing wrong

I have since put on a stone and tried slimfast for a few months, I have managed to get 8lbs off and gp put me on xenical.
I have been taking it since last sat, but iwasnt given any advice with it just a run thru of the side effects!! I only really had them on the 3rd day and now I am able to control them. I am stickin to a slimming world-ish diet and havent had any real side effects since and lost 8 lds since starting (2 of the 8 lbs).
I hadnt a clue about the 5g/15g rule!!!
I am now tryin it but not sure wat im doin!!!
thanks

good evening,
rather than groan on about the do's and dont's.. ill just point you in the direction of the advise at the top of the page! every thing you will ever need is on there... if you stick with program as best you can, you will see it works!
good look and nice to meet you!
sam.......... x

welcome to the boards, there are a few awesome stickies on this forum about xen n what is n isn't a good thing, start up a diary as well in the diary section

we are all here for you to help you with teh good and bad

x

Welcome :) feel free to share your highs and lows with us all :) good luck

Back