new newbie from huddersfield

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by tina71, 23 April 2014.

1. tina71

tina71 New Member

Hi all. I am a newbie from huddersfield. Could I have all help and inspiration please.
  2. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Welcome along Tina, you will find all the help and inspiration you need here. Have you already joined a SW group? If you have specific questions please post them. I would always recommend searching around the site it takes quite a while to find your way around and get familiar with the different threads. The what's for breakfast, lunch etc is always a good one to look at to see what everyone else is eating and the syn values and eating out are always popular threads too. Finally, I couldn't go without mentioning the before and after inspirational photos, I always tell everyone to look at those, if that doesn't spur you on then I don't know what would. Good luck and your SW journey and if you have any questions, do please ask, we're a friendly bunch and someone will always be willing to try to help you.
  3. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

welcome to minimins. you will find tons of info and lots of inspiration on here :)
  4. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Hiya Tina

Welcome to SW and the forum.

There are loads of posts for inspiration and everyone is lovely here.

I would suggest looking at weight loss and food diaries for inspiration
  5. bilsat

bilsat Really likes to cook

Hi Tina.
    Welcome to SW & this forum!
    Everything you need to know is available on this site,best advice is keep a food diary to see what you eat, this is useful if you go off track as a consultant or this site can then see where you went wrong!
    Also do a weekly food plan/menu this way you only buy the correct food for these recipes, no junk food.
    Good luck on your journey, I have reached the end of mine, I have been on target for 1 year now....