New on Cd

Hi i started the cambridge diet on the 8th Oct. My weight on the 6th Oct was 15 stone i didnt start till 2 days later. I got weighed on 13th oct my weight then was 14 stone 7 pounds. I got weighed today 20th oct and my weight is 14 stone 1 pound. Is that the right amount of weight i should be losing.

:welcome: to minimins :) sounds like your doing brill hun, cambridge say people lose on average a stone a month so your well on target :) x

Welcome to Minimins :)

welcome hun that fab weight loss your doin really well keep it up xx

well done thats a great weight loss result!! There is a cd forum on this as well it might be worth checking it out and if ya have any questions I am sure ya will get answers there. I once enquired about the cambridge diet and they told me the average was to lose about a stone a month however they have seen people losing more than that. Good luck for your next week and keep posting to let us know how ya are doing.

Bit dissapointed got weighed today and i have have only lost 1 pound this week. So makes my weight lose 1 stone in 3 weeks.I started diet on a wed but get weighed two days before on a monday. I dont cheat i stick to the diet i drink over 4 pints some times 6 pints. The only thing i have done different this week is forgetting to eat the soup at lunchtime and eating both at night.

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.

Good luck on your journey. Sounds like you're doing great to me so far! x :D

Hi i started cambridge diet on 8th October

On the 8th Oct i was 15 stone.
On the 13th Oct i was 14 stone 7 pound.
On the 20th Oct i was 14 stone 1 pound.
On the 27th Oct i was 14 stone.
On the 3rd Nov i was 13 stone 8 pound.
On the 10th Nov i was 13 stone 6 pound.
On the 17th Nov i was 13 stone 4 pound.
On the 24th Nov i was 12 stone 13 pound.

Hi i started cambridge diet on 8th October

:wow:...what a record so far Jenna!!! You're going great guns with it. Over 2 stone so far :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Well done on your weight loss so far, they say its safe to lose 1-2lbs a week on a healthy diet, it may be more if your on CD etc.

On the 2nd Dec i was 12 stone 9 pound.

Great losses hun, well done. x x :D

your doing really well! If you haven't already done so you might like to check out the CD forum....

Back