New on Lipotrim (Advice)

Hello :)

Im just registered on the forum for Lipotrim, However ive been on the diet before.

So let me tell you abit about my first 2 week experience of Lipotrim:

It was very hard the first few days, But I see everyone is getting that and I understand how terrible you feel for them first few days. After the first week I had lost 7lbs, and I was over the moon, the second week, 3 days in I had already lost around 2/3lbs so it was a good start. HOWEVER this is were it goes abit downhill. I started to feel too full somedays and started only taking 1 shake a day. I started to feel really week and sick, However I couldnt stomach a second shake :( So i decided being weak and sick I had to come off it :( However in the 2 weeks I lost 10lbs which is amazing :)

However that was December 2010 and it was also very difficult with all the Christmas food being cooked lol :)

However Im back on Lipotrim Monday 21st Feb.

Thanks Guys,
Frankie :D

Last edited:
For men you should lose an average of 1.5st a month so in six weeks about 2.25st or around 31.5lbs. But you might get a bigger loss in the first 2 weeks that will take you over 35lbs so you never know. But even if you only lose around 2st I'm sure that at 14.9lbs and 6'3" you'll look great. But please make sure you get both your shakes down you every day. It's unhealthy not to. Best of luck.

Thanks for the reply :) Yeah I see what you mean, I would be very happy with that weight :) even if I don't achieve it my that wedding im sure maybe in 8 weeks I could achieve my absolute goal of about 37lbs loss in total :) thanks for the reply, Frankie x

Back