New on slimming world

Weddingdiet

Hi I have just started slimming world extra easy plan feel like it's going ok lost 4 and half pound in first week. Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated got to loose 3 stone for wedding next July

Hello and Welcome :)

i'm enjoying doing Swimming World because of the flexibility. I do mostly Red days but the Extra Easy are good as long as you remember to have 1/3 superfree with your meals

Welcome to the forum, take a look at the diaries & receipe section, you'll find lots of useful information there; there is also a hex section. But if you've any questions just ask there is always somebody around to help.:D

Congratulations on your forth coming wedding.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and im sure you will look amazing on your wedding day!!
Keep us posted :D:D

Thanks guys I got a weigh in tomorrow so will keep u posted. Have been eating lots of fruit and veg and salad with every meal so hopefully am doing it right. Does anyone feel like eating to much and not on a diet

Have lost another 3 and half pound this week am well happy as is * week too ****ed up today though had a sandwich and choc and no super free foods oh well everyone needs a bit of comfort food when I'll back on the band wagon tomorrow. How u all getting on

Good luck with it, sounds like you're doing really well. I got married three weeks ago. I had plenty of time to lose a bit of weight but the comfort eating got the better of me in the stress of it all, lol.

Keep at it and even if you don't lose it all you'll still look beautiful on the day! Don't stress too much about it and take it a day at a time. x

Weddingdiet said:
Thanks guys I got a weigh in tomorrow so will keep u posted. Have been eating lots of fruit and veg and salad with every meal so hopefully am doing it right. Does anyone feel like eating to much and not on a diet

Yeah all the time I don't stop eating lol! I'm just tucking into a massive stir fry. Let us know how you do mine is on thurs

Back