new on SW

hevGsd

hello all!:D

i started on SW last tue and have just had my first week,i lost 6.5 lbs!:D:D:D

i have done quite a few diets,ive done SW about 6 years ago when i was 15,i lost a few stone but i wanted to go out with mates not and do the normal teenager thing so i came off it.i did lipotrim about 8 months ago and lost a 3 stone but i kept getting very ill on it and i felt like i was just going to put all the weight on agian as soon as i started eating....which i did and a bit more!
this time im not doing this as a diet i have got to change the way i eat forever not just for a while then eat tons of crap agian otherwise il end up where i started!

im feeling very posative and im really enjoying slimming world! ive been having red an green days going to be trying a few extra easy days this week too:)
i have a lot of weight to lose but im determined to do it! i have a holiday to south africa in october and im going to be 5 stone lighter for it! i want to do all the things that i wish i did last year but didnt have the guts because im too fat!
so shark dive is first on the list along with elephant riding safari!:D:D i cant wait for it im so excited already!
god ive blabered on for ages!!!

Congratulations, that's a great start. I have done Slimming World before like you and I know it works so I have come back to it again. I weighed in on Tuesday evening so I will be starting tomorrow. I'll probably kick off with a red day and go from there. I hope we both succeed this time! :)

Hi and well done on a great first week weight loss. I'm in North Wales too ... its freezing here this morning :(

Hi and Welcome. I'm another living in North Wales (Deeside)

I've got a lot to lose too but have been doing ok so far.

You seem determined, so good luck. And you're right, it has to be for life.. I've been a yoyo dieter all my life.. no more :D

Hi and welcome, what a great loss for your first week, it just shows that you can eat good hearty meals and still have a fabby weight loss x

Welcome, well done, and keep up that positivity!!!

:confused: Hi folks, I signed up for body optimise as I cannot attend a class and I have paid £59.95 for 3 months subscription. Only problem is, I registered on Monday and this is Wednesday and I haven't started yet as I can't get to grips with it.

The sw website is so vast that it has taken me three days to find out that I have healthy extras as well as green or red days.

By reading this forum I have now learned that virtually fat free yogurts are free. I don't know what the extra easy is. I just find the whole thing a minefield. Would I be better to try and get to a class and ask the consultant to explain things to me and get leaflets or whatever because I don't have anything to read about it, instead I'm spending hours trying to find information on the sw website...........ARGH HELP!!!!

hello all!:D

i started on SW last tue and have just had my first week,i lost 6.5 lbs!:D:D:D

this time im not doing this as a diet i have got to change the way i eat forever not just for a while then eat tons of crap agian otherwise il end up where i started!

Hello and well done, brilliant first week loss! And you have a great attitude, you're absolutely right - it does have to be a permanent change of habits, and I think Food Optimising really helps so much with that aspect. Keep it up, and good luck. :)

Isn't there somewhere on the website you can email for help and support? I've heard that the extra easy plan isn't going on the website until the end of Jan/beginning of Feb. It's basically the same, but you only have one healthy extra A and one B, but you can mix your red and green free food. Any syns, go for the lowest value (i.e. red or green lowest). They recommend you fill a third of your plate with superfree foods (free on both red and green) for a speedier weight loss, but that's optional. Hope that helps. Everyone on here is very helpful so any questions, just ask! Good luck.

Thanks Dehli, that's probably why I can't find anything about extra easy!!

I sent an email to them as I was SO confused but i'm now getting my head round it.

This is a fabby site with so many helpful people. I know you guys can keep me right x

Back