New on the site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by singlemummy88, 9 February 2010 Social URL.

1. singlemummy88

singlemummy88 New Member

Hi my name Sarah and I'm new onto this site, I'm a single mummy to a little boy who 18 months old, my journey to a newer slimmer me started when I stepped onto the scales the night before I got induced to have my son which hit 19 stone and shocked me after I gave birth and lost 3 and half stone in one week.
    Unfortually by the time I went back to work I crept back up to 17 stone and by the end of my first month back I hated the way I looked and felt unable to even stand or walk on the platforms. So I went to the doctors who put me on reductil and quickly lost weight but when I got to a stand still at 14 stone I went onto the w8 for life rapid programme and that where I am now at 12 stone I say I lost 5 stone since last febuary and now I am on the scottish slimmers diet.

My goal is to lose 2 stone by june as I'm going on holiday in august. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Scottish Slimmers. Have a look at the S S section for support.

Irene xx
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome to the forum, and good luck on your weightloss journey look forward to hearing how you are getting along, well done on what you have already achieved.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.