New on xenical

hi there! I have been on xenical for 3 weeks and have lost a stone! Im very happy with it :) using myfitnesspal helps loads to. Good luck! x

i have been using xenicol since December 2011. i have now lost 2stone 2lb. it has helped me keep on track. use mfp too to keep me on track. i am notagain100 if you want to add me

Hi there

I have had a great experience with xenical (I will say I stuck to the 5% rule religiously & haven't had a day off which I know isn't how everyone does it but I know if I have a day off I will find it hard to get back on) & although I am now off it (through choice) but still eating to the rules I have lost 4 stone 1.5lbs in 27 weeks. By eating to the rules I never had the horrible tango effect & the fear of it stopped me risking eating things I shouldn't have. It isn't for everyone but if your head is in the right place & you are ready to start your journey I highly recommend xx

I've also had a good experience with Xenical/Orlistat. I've lost 4 stone 9 pounds since August 2011, and as I do no exercise at all due to health problems, and am still eating 1600 calories a day, I'm very pleased with that.

I'm still managing to get Orlistat ok from my local Co-op Pharmacy - they didn't have it for a month or so, but now they have it in (the Teva brand of Orlistat, not the Xenical, which is made by Roche, but it's exactly the same). x

Just out of interest how have you managed to get the tablets, as everywhere I have tried are out of stock!

Its all a bit hit & miss, some smaller pharmacies & some Co-op ones seem to have stock coming back in slowly, I would recommend keep ringing around cos when it comes in it is going out again quickly.. Good Luck x

Back