New one

Littlechubster

Hi everyone! New to this.. And on second week of SW, loving it but if anyone has any tips on more snacks and nit just fruit I would love any ideas! Cheers!

Sorry I'm not on SW, welcome and good luck, I'll see you around.

Hi LittleChubster, in the main, on my SW Journey I have found it better to be in the frame of mind where I don't snack all the time but if you have to I tend to have a slice or two of Ham or maybe a Hi Fi bar there are many varieties or have a yogurt, I tend to have the Activia 0% although I have mine with fruit in ;) good luck with your SW journey

Last edited:
Hiya, I'm on a different diet. So I don't have any tips on that diet. Erm snacks, carrot sticks, celery sticks. no idea, healthy snacks are not my strong point. But good luck getting to your goal and staying there :)

Great time of year for cheaper berries, I find them great for snacking, and cherries too (do they count as berries? Not sure) :)

I'm on day 8, been looking forward to dinner since about 4pm but running around after the kids. Got in at quarter to nine and instead of reaching for the bread and cheese for a quick fix made rice and chicken. It only took 20 mins and I'm feeling very righteous now, instead of a failure :) hope u don't mind me sharing that with you

Back