New Outfit..... for my Birthday

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone
Meant to post this the other day but never got round to it. I have bought myself an absolutely gorgeous going out top to wear on my birthday. It is a size 16 (Im 18-20) and I am hoping to fit into it by my birthday on May 21st.

I have hung my gorgeous top on my door so that I can look at it every day and stay focused on my goal. Would have taken a pic of it for you all to see but my sis is taking my camera to turkey with her so no snaps!

When I reach a size 16 Im gonna get myself a nice size 14 top. Its gonna be my little treat to myself every time I drop a size and will be an incentive for me to actually drop a damn size :p

maybe random honey but its a damn good incentive!! :D

what a fab idea!!

you will be in that no problem hunni! you will have to put a piccie up and show us your new top!!

how exciting!

xxx

that is a brilliant plan!!

Carry it around with you so everytime you go to eat just look at it hanging on the hanger :) lol

ive found myself buyig clothes that are too small to, because i know ill fit into them soon and so far so good need to buy some more now

Im going to do the same with a dress from jane norman when i get paid. Hang it up and look at it for inspiration to keep at lt.

I got some size 14 pjs for christmas..i put them on- they fit but look dreadful with all the fat on my legs and belly. The amazing thing was though that the top although a little tight on the arms did up to the thrid button but couldnt quite fit over the mountains i have across my chest lol. I think its wonderful how it just give you that extra boost. Im 100% sure you'll fit into it by your birthday - hot mama lol. I bet your OH wont be able to stop looking at you. Keep going :) xxxx

awww thanx guys!
lol... yeah something tells me OH wont be able to stop looking. its a hot top and will show a huge amound of cleaveland :p

Back