New Pack for 2013 ???

Hi Audfen! We were told tonight that we'll get our new packs on the weigh in between Christmas & New Years. Can't wait but I'll miss my stickers!

Replacement stickers.... That would be so awesome! I was planning on goi g a little 'Blue Peter' with my old book & the pritt stick. " Here's one I made earlier!"

We got replacement stickers last year, but I think it depends on the consultant. I will probably just tear off the cover from my old book and staple it to the front of my new one - simple because I don't want to lose my Woman of the Year sticker, which I don't think my C would be able to replace.

I recall this discussion from last year.... just because you get new books doesn't mean you have to use them for your weight record does it? Why not just use them as reference?
Although I like Stevie's suggestion.

I kept the yellow book as a reference and still used my green one, then a couple of weeks ago when I heard we were getting new packs again, I sold my yellow one on Ebay got £19 for it.

I kept the yellow book as a reference and still used my green one, then a couple of weeks ago when I heard we were getting new packs again, I sold my yellow one on Ebay got £19 for it.

Ooh I did this too, I never thought about selling it on Ebay, was it just the book or the whole pack you sold?

I got mine yesterday. Had a quick read through it this morning, but couldn't really see any changes? Other than EE being in one book, and red & green in another.

Are there any plan updates like there was last year does anyone know? xx

I was going to rejoin a group Thursday just to get the new pack, I can't afford to attend group at the minute & I have the pack from this year (last went to group Oct time) so do people think its worth bothering?

We got replacement stickers last year, but I think it depends on the consultant. I will probably just tear off the cover from my old book and staple it to the front of my new one - simple because I don't want to lose my Woman of the Year sticker, which I don't think my C would be able to replace.

I didn't get a woman of the year sticker :( just a certificate lol

My consultant said she would re-give us our stickers

Ive been told by my C there is no difference to plan they have just split the books up 1 for EE, 1 for red n green and the pack is pretty yellow with butterflies and a magnetic clasp to close it. The men get blokey white ones lol

Looking at the new books they ar not much different.
red and green and success express are in one book, EE in another then the usual body magic book etc.
i noticed they now have the slimming World club rules at the back of one of the books, this something I've not seen before.

I do like the pretty case for the books though, it's funky and different xxx

Back