New pasta carbonara food packs!!

It's def nice to have savoury. I'll try and cook it the same way you do sliemox, I've 28 to get through ! Maybe the hob might be a good idea. I missed a bit when cleaning up and it's set solid :)

I love it! (Strange woman !) I cook in 3 spurts in the microwave (30secs each) and stir between. Also add slightly more water too. Had it on holiday and forgot to stop and stir and it erupted!!

haha diva i kno wat you mean if you dont stand there and keep stirring until its cooked thru it spills over its just finding a technique to cook it thru without having it spill over the bowl otherwise its yummy yummy

Right girls, war is waged on exploding pasta, I'm really getting used to the taste but even 30secs was enough for it to explode..... I will succeed!

Angel72 said:
Right girls, war is waged on exploding pasta, I'm really getting used to the taste but even 30secs was enough for it to explode..... I will succeed!

Hehe you made me giggle

As I've not had these packs this may not work but could you try this

Pour pack in, fill with freshly boiled water to desired levels. Then put a plate or cling film on top of the bowl leave to sit for 2min then mix and leave again till noodles are soft.

It's how I've done similar meals with the thin pasta noodles when I don't use a microwave. Trapping the steam it helps cook what's inside.

Good luck with your war hun

Tam Xx

Back