new person

hello i'm now finished day four of lipotrim. find your achievements amazing enough to inspire me to start my own journey to feeling fab

Hello and welcome!

How are you finding it so far? x

im not finding it too tough as doing it with mum. worried about long term ability to keep this up 8 months to a yr a looooong time.

It sounds daunting at first but once you get yourself into the swing of things the time starts to fly by! Good luck on your journey and welcome to the forum :)

welcome Frances and good luck

:welcome:

well done on getting through the hardest part, the biggest challenge you have now is getting bored with it, aside from that, it gets easier day by day.

xx Helen

Last edited:
heya and welcome :)

Welcome to the LT train ....happy journey xx

Welcome aboard Lessismore! Do ALL it takes to make it through this weekend. After your first weigh-in you'll feel super-motivated, and after 2nd week you'llbe cruising!

hiya and welcome i'm new too i'm on day 4, i cant wait for that first weigh in!!

Welcome hun x The weeks will start to fly by soon, pwomise!!!!!!!!lol Good luck

Just keep in mind an image of you in summer 2009, sat on the beach - bikini on [u are a girlie right??] well even if ya not - bikini on ;), cocktail in hand, clocking all those admiring glances.

Schweeeeeeeeeeeet as!!

You can do this - we all can!

thankyou everyone. i felt quite isolated in my desire to do this until reading your messages. skinny family. i get weighed on monday but funnily already feel thinner. looking into hols for next summer uber gorgeous. i will get there........

Welcome Frances and good luck.

There are quite a few of us who get weighed on Monday so don't forget to share your success with us.

x

Back