new philly???

ladybelle1983 said:
I like this idea! Thx!

But eat it straight away as the bottom goes rock hard!

I was totally unsure about this weird new chocolate philly, just made me want to make a cheesecake, but strawberries dipped in it are an awesome idea! thanks!! :)))) xxx

philly light.. xx

ladybelle1983 said:
:) it got a laugh at group tonight too!! :)

My scan bran I bought last year is still lurking in my cupboard. Not even choc Philly can tempt me to try it lol

I bought this yesterday and omg its amazing - I had it on a pitta (hex b) last night and was in heaven x

Just tried it first with strawberrys, then gave up and ate it straight from the pot. Haha! It's lush!!

Did anyone by any chance find a cheesecake recipe to go with this new philly? trying to think of desert ides for next sunday since im making dinner for mothers day

Thanks

jack_83 said:
Did anyone by any chance find a cheesecake recipe to go with this new philly? trying to think of desert ides for next sunday since im making dinner for mothers day

Thanks

Suppose you could bulk it out with quark?

If you get the new peanut hi fi bar which you can use as your b choice or 6 syns then spread your 30g mini pot (4.5 syns) it taste just like snickers!

OOOOOH YES! Fab idea Leigh Leigh, I'm getting some of those new bars in group tomorrow x

I have mine on fruit ryvita with a banana sliced on top... Yummy

just had this with some berries and banana, just slightly zapped in microwave for like 30 secs...OMG so yummy....tastes so naughty but only 4 syns :)

Back