New photos

Harry'sMom07

Silver Member
Hi :)

Put a couple of new photos in my album so you can see the comparison :eek:

Hope everyone is well? Mega busy lately, so popping in when I can!

Kel xx

Wow you look fantastic, well done on the loss & it doesn't seem to have taken you too long;)

Truly inspirational !!!

You look gorgeous. Congratulations.

You look absolutely amazing!!

You can certainly see a difference there!!!

Wow..well done!

x

You look fantastic!

It's people like you that keep me motivated to stick to SW; when I see that it can be done, it makes me want it even more! xxx

Thank you!! It's lovely comments from people like you guys that keep ME motivated to keep the weight off. I was told I am our group's Woman of the Year last week too, so that's a good motivator too... :D

Thank you!! It's lovely comments from people like you guys that keep ME motivated to keep the weight off. I was told I am our group's Woman of the Year last week too, so that's a good motivator too... :D

Wow thats brilliant xxx our C hasnt mentioned woman of the year so i dont think we are taking part?! xxx

There was a poster on the table - I think it's next week and the week after? We're having a taster evening / party for me on 25th!! Was VERY embarrassed!

i might mention it this week - but our normal C is away on hols for the next 2 weeks - maybe the 'temp' C will know about it - and get us voting (i gather its voted by everyone in class?!?) xxx

I have no idea. I think our C just decided it was me as no-one else has lost like me, every week and pretty quickly (I don't mean that to sound big-headed, just how I think she sees it!!) Mention it to the temp C if she doesn't mention it first x

Back