New pic in gallery

denajane

Hi, ive uploaded a recent pic from my xmas do on sat, it is in my gallery xx

I am, the complements that you get make it all worth while xx its great!!!

Congratulations and well done:clap::clap::clap:

You look fantastic!!!

n578779782_324077_919.jpg

Thanks guys ive still got a bit more to lose and need to tone up but im not far off, fatbridetobe you will take fab piccies you are already doing really well xx

Wowee Denajane! what a transformation, you look fabbo. You were pretty before, but losing weight really suits you.
I love your party outfit too, well done chick xx

lovely piccie what a difference keep up the good work

xx Sharron

Hi Denajane,

I just wanted to pop in and say well done you look fantastic. It must make you feel great with the before and after picture, I think its when you see pictures of yourself that you realise what an achievment. :):)

Denajane you look fantastic, well done. I bet you got lots of compliments and felt great.:)

Wow!!! Denajane you look fantastic. It makes it all so worthwhile when you see such wonderful results. Your outfit is gorgeous. Enjoy - you really deserve it. :D

:clap::clap::wow::talk017:You look fantastic hun!!! what a differance 3 stones has made...you should be so proud of yourself....Merry x,mas Caz xx

You look lovely Babe, bet you never thought you'd wear an outfit as glam as that last Christmas!

x

Thanks everyone yes I feel fantastic, even better when I get the positive compliments off everyone lol. You are all right I neve thought I would wear things like that last year it feels so good xx

Back