New plates lol

shell09

Silver Member
Hi just wanted to day hi to all hope it's going good! So my latest in my determination to keep all my weight off I remembered some advice I got from mins way back..... It was to simply use smaller plates! Simple but effective! Now apparently dinner plates used to be alot smaller but over the years we have got bigger n bigger plates (and bigger n bigger waists lol) so I've gone to a plate the same size as a regular Childs plate so in-between a saucer n a plate! My oh nearly fainted at the very thought as I've changed his plate too lol! But why not huh as it's not to loose weight just to help maintain so he can be greatfull for me helping him stay trim lol! Any way first try was tonight n it really seems a good idea I still only ate half! It really is about portion controll I could have eaten the whole lot but although I wasn't full I wasn't hungry so time to stop right! So all in all another great piece if advice I'm greatfull for from mins n thought I'd give it a mention incase it helped somebody else xx

Excellent! I plan to do the same hun as portion size was my problem!!

Hubby would probably throw a small plate at mr if I tried to present him with one lmao!!

Xx

I have bought square side plates to use as dinner plates :) but they are broken and I haven't taken them back yet but I think it's too late!! Smaller plates is a great idea.

Like I say so far so good but it will Defo take some adjusting so as not to just pile up on the smaller plate lol

Back