NEW PLEASE HELP

SHAZA

Silver Member
Hi all

Very new to minimins just joined tonight

I need help ~ how do you get to put your photo on or sign with all the flashy fairys etc all I can find is smileys

I am on my 13 day CC doing fine for now, shed load of weight to lose so taking it a day at a time at the moment

Very very pleased as my first week I lost 16.2 lb weigh day tomorrow can wait

Some days I am really really hungry ~ any tips (dont tell me to drink any more water enough already !!! )

Also I do feel I am trying to wish my life away getting impatient and want another month to have gone by so I weigh less ~ silly really

SHAZA

Hi Shaza, you have posted this on the "Bring your head inside and your body will follow" forum, and I think that is why no one has replied. Do your post in the "Cambridge Diet" http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/forum, or the "WeMitt" forum, and lots of people will be there to help you. Ann x

I have moved it here to the Cambridge Diet Forum

Signatures and Progressive Privileges
Hi SHAZA,

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery. (This was the new group that was introduced that has caused the confusion).

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope this sorts out some of the confusion and you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Click on this link and it will bring you to the ticker factory and you follow the instructions to make your new weight tracker.

At the end you need the bb code for this site. You copy the bb code and come back here and click on User CP and on the left then you will see a list of commands...you click on edit signature and a signature box will appear, it looks like the post reply post box and you paste your bb code in it.

You can preview your signature to see if it is there, then you save your signature.

Hope that helps and if you have any trouble be sure to ask for help.

Have a read on this link about doing a weight tracker.
http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Love Mini xxx

Hi Shaza - what a brilliant loss in your first week!

Amy

Back