New Pre-CD Picture...

Regals!! Omg they such old peoples fags looool

Bensons are like smoking sandpaper though! My sister used to smoke them.

I smoked posers fags (Marlboro Lights), or Winfield when I was feeling skint.

Mind, when I was was on the rock n roll for a while, I smoked rollies with the cheapest tobacco from my local tobacconist. Two ounces would last from giro to giro if I span it out but it was really dry towards the end. It was funny, I was living with my parents at the time but spent most of the time round at my mate's house. We had giros on alternating weeks and after buying tobacco there was enough left over to pay for a night out for both of us. So one week he'd buy the beer, next week I'd buy the beer and it basically went on for three months until I found a job... We weren't arsed at the time but looking back it was pretty crap lol

Benson until I was 16 them marlboro lights then after I loved them fags I did :( would still be smoking if I never had kids LOL

Benson until I was 16 them marlboro lights then after I loved them fags I did :( would still be smoking if I never had kids LOL

Yeah, I could smoke for England. When I was at work it was:

Get up, have a fag.
Get in the car to work, have a fag. Maybe another when I got closer
Morning break, have a fag
Lunch: fag, food, fag
Afternoon break, another fag
Drive home, couple of fags
Get home, have a fag
Smoke a few more before bed

If on a night out afterward then I'd easily do 20 or more in on the night, along with a good old binge drink (they didn't call it that then, it was just 'getting pissed' lol)

No wonder I was so paggered. I mainly stopped smoking due to the expense! I slowly started to fall back into it when I started with the racing; most of the team smoked and when the car was running right there way a lot of hanging around doing nowt so fags were smoked. And a lot of beer drank on the saturday night so of course fags were smoked. Three years ago I stopped again and haven't had one since.

omg i cant believe you mentioned pacers they were the best sweets ever, no one knows what im on about when i talk about them,
fags i was an embassy no 1 girl then went cheap for lambert and scutler. lol
now i dont smoke unless im out with my mates hehe

Hah yeah, I only really remember Pacers and Spangles as disappeared sweets from my young days. I've just been reminded of 'Spanish Gold', it was sold in a tobacco-like pouch and looked like tobacco, but you ate it. No wonder we all became smokers lol

Wham bars were always a fave a bit later on, they disappeared but I've seen them about again in recent years.

i used to by 25p of coloured sugar on the way to school everyday, it was sugar not sherbert, and at 17 i was 60 fags a day, im surprised im still alive.
i lived off cold kebab dr pepper for breakfast then cheese pasty, double decker and dr pepper for lunch, miss millies for tea skin full of vodka get the kebab eat half, next day start again, + the 60 fags, never went over 12 stone, started eating healthy food but lots of it and stopped smoking gained loads of weight, madness.
but were all getting skinney (or slim and muscley jim) now x
thanks to cambridge x

Back