New Primula Light Cheese

GeordieChris83

Long Term Target Setter
At group this week the Primula rep was there with their new light cheese - best news is it is FREE as a Healthy Option A (75g) - it comes in tubes of 150g and will be ideal for Cauliflower Cheese, Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Lasagne, Carbonara, etc, etc.

Apparently Morrisons are selling it 2 for £2 at the moment and Sainsburys have it at £1 each (RRP £1.19 usually).

Chris

Oooh, sounds yum. Going to get some of this. Thanks for sharing.

No prob Libra, they had a sample out with celery, peppers and tomatoes to dip it was very nice! The free tube we got was a nice bonus too lol

Nothing beats a freebie! lol

75g is awesome!

nope hon its in a usual primula tube and has light blue on it ,the deli one has syns

PRIMULA-PACK-100x300.png

Last edited:
update the primula deli light is a HExA also
PrimulaDeli Soft Cheese, Light, tube42g serving = B choice on Green just found this on the latest Healthy Extras

its the one that looks like this
delicheese.jpg

So just to clarify, the Deli cheese is ONLY a Healthy Extra if you are on a Green Day?

Just to clarify...

75g of the Primula Light Cheese is a HEXA on Green, Red and EE plan.

42g of the Primula "Deli" Soft Cheese is ONLY a HEXB on Green days.

Caz,

Am I missing something here? :\

"Slimming World members can enjoy 75g as a Healthy Extra on a Green Day."
from the website quoted

According to my C on Tuesday, the Deli is only a HeX if used as above - i.e. as HeB on a Green Day.

Chris

well think i need to get clarification from my leader as i have only ever done extra easy, the other plans confuse me! and i've been having it as a HEXA on extra easy!! i shall send her a message now and get back to you! x

Back