New progress pics 7st down

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
Sorry if i bore you with my pics all the time but just added some new before and durings if you want to take a look :)

Its never boring to see peoples before and after pics. You have done amazingly, well done.

you looking great welldone on your 7st achievement.

You really look great -- well done!

Congratulations - I can't wait to be saying the same thing - maybe by Maarch!
You have made wonderful progress - and it's always good to see pics to inspire!

How could we be bored with such fab pics, awesome achievement and such a dinky little waist you have!

Well done
x

How long has it taken you? are you SSing? x

Thanks everyone for lovely comments yes i'm ssing i started in June and have had about 5 wks of either ss+ or 810 but mostly been ssing 100%

Fantastic pics ,just what those who are starting or just having a bad day need to see that it is all worth while .Keep posting we all need to hear about the good and the bad so we know were not on our own xxx

Wow -- 20 months Inspriational

How could we be bored with such fab pics, awesome achievement and such a dinky little waist you have!

Well done
x

You look fab, too. And, maintaining for 20 months. I find this encouraging.

MM

A big well done to you! Also you are an inspiration for me as your start BMI is were i am just now and your goal is similiar to mine. Proves it can be done so long as im patient and hang in there. Again congrats!!

Wow, what a fabulous difference. You have lost so much in that time and you look like a new person - no longer doubledebra but singledebra, lol:)

Debra,
You should be so proud of yourself hon, you could never bore anyone with your pics only inspire people.
You have done fantastically well, you look great and you should keep smiling as you have come so far and should be proud xxx

Back