New recruit to the WeMITTs!

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Hey all!

I'm Joolz and I'm starting CD on Monday. I've got my first meeting with my CD counsellor tommorrow morning and I'm raring to go! I've been browsing the threads on here and you are all so inspiring, I'm sure I can do it this time with this forum to help!

My first big challenge will be confessing to my other half that I'm nearly 21stone! He has no idea how much I weigh, but then again, this is the man who can look me in the eye and tell me that I'm not fat. Isn't he adorable!! Deluded..but adorable! :D

Anyway, this time I really mean it. I'm sick to death of shopping in Evans. I'm sick of having a 'Thin wardrobe' shoved in a suitcase under the bed that I can hear mocking me with "you'll never get into these jeans again" everytime I reach for the Pringles. I'm sick of felling like I'm judged by my size rather than my personality and I'm sick of everyone assuming I'm greedy and lazy because I'm a size 24.

I've had it with being fat! Its dull, dull, dull. I want to wear size 12 501s soooooooooooooooooooooo bad its painful!!

So, as a newbie, taking her first baby steps... what's the best advice you can offer?

Joolz
xxxxx

Hi Joolz

Good luck with your weight loss journey, I too have never told my lovely hubby that I weighed 23stone 10lb (never told anyone actually) I have lost 35lb in 5 weeks and this site is amazing.

I dont really like the taste of CD much so have struggled a bit but never cheated once and of that I am very proud

I love the crisps that you can make in the microwave (saved my life!!!) drink plenty, dont weigh yourself and dont look at the whole task as its too scary. My counseller has done me a graph and its very encouraging to look at that each week

I should be on target in December so just one year out of my life to get slim

Size 12 levi 501 sound tooooo good to be true

You go for it girl and keep visiting this site it is amazing

How about coming to Birmingham on the 24th ???? I am going to meet all these amazing new friends I have made

Crisps???? What's this about crisps???

Hi Shazza

Thanks so much for your encouragement. I can see me coming to rely on this website during my journey!

35lbs in 5 weeks? Fantastic! And well done for not stumbling - you're going to be my inspiration for getting through the first few days of hunger!!! I really want to go from start to finish without stopping.

I must ask though - what are these crisps you mention? Crisps we can eat on CD??? Surely not??? Please tell!!!!

Not sure I can make the 24th, but I hope I can attend the next meeting.

There is a recipe thread with lots of ideas.

Drink plenty of water, stick to the packs and take small steps ie aim to get a st off or into the next st down.
Irene xx

Hi Joolz,
Welcome - hope day 1 has been ok!

Hope you have checked the crisps out they save my life on SS

Froze my banana tetra block today and I left it too long so it was like a brick and I had to wait ages for it to defrost ~ but it was delicious like a banana icecream

I hated the truffells they reminded me of dog poo and made me feel really really sick so they went in the bin

Have you had your first weigh in yet????

Back