New slimmer

Mrs*S

Hello there I am Kristen and I am a mum of three (the last two being 19 months and 4 months) so wanting to get rid of this excess weight and I figured that instead of paying someone I dont know lots of money I would just join a weight loss forum. I have lost weight in the past but am now at my heaviest at 17st 10lbs :( I am in contest with my mate to see who loses the most weight or at least who gets to goal first, and there is money involved in it (winner takes all!!!!)

Wish me luck on my weight loss journey and hope to make some friends here too

Thanks Kristin, cool name! Not met many people with the same name :) Watch this space I will be slim I can feel it in my water lol

Just had my last bag of chips and as from tomorrow morning I am gonna be n my way to shopping in the front of New Look instead of the fat section!

Hi Mrs*S,
I'm in a similar situation to you. I've got 2 boys and the youngest is 5mnths old, I have piled on the weight and I'm at my heaviest ever. Just deciding which diet to follow.
What diet are you going to do?
CookiesnCream xx

Hi Cookies I got some Xenical from the doctors today and am gonna follow the 5% in 100g diet so nothing over 5% fat and see how I go, and then its a trip to the shops woooooooooooo!

Best of luck to you Mrs S!

Love from another mum of three!

Cuppacocoa xx :talk017:
Awaiting Gastric Bypass surgery Nov 7th 09

Hey welcome to minimins x

I just looked at my weight and I am 16 stone instead of what I wrote down at the top of the page! Which is a good thing only 5.10 to loose hurray!

Thats great!!!! I discovered the same thing... I weigh almost a stone less than I thought I did, so my weightloss seems a bit more achievable!
Goodluck with the xenical!!!

good luck with your loss xx

Back