1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New slimming world-er - advice??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by turnitupxxx, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. turnitupxxx

turnitupxxx New Member

Slimming world
    Hiya. I've just started to do slimming world (Extra Easy mainly!) and am still getting to grips with how it all works. I don't attend the meetings as I'm a student and I don't have much spare money, so I am just doing it at home by myself. I have been a yoyo dieter for years and became far too obsessed with how many calories I was consuming, which is why Slimming world seemed ideal for me. I have one question though - how many syns should I aim for in a day? And do these syns need to be varied? So far I've been having about 7-10 syns a day. 5 of those always being walkers baked (I'm an absolute crisp addict). Does this matter? :confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimunchkins

Minimunchkins Gold Member

Slimming World
    Hiya & welcome.

Starting off I'd go more for 10-15 syns if I were you and no, it doesn't matter what you choose to spend them on. Vary your fruit & veg but have what your little heart desires in your syns chuck.
  4. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    5-15 a day and you can have whatever you want although it does help to vary all things you are eating as the body gets used to things. I aim for 10 syns daily.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.