New start and new to forum

Hi all and happy new year

So like many of us I am starting 2012 with the aim to lose some blasted weight at long last and stick to it more than a matter of weeks!

I thought this year I would try something different and use this forum for help/advice and praise along the journey as I always feel that you are more successful when you have others by your side especially for those bad days we all have.

I am about 15.7 stone (not weighing exactly till I start sw on Thursday ) and had a gastric band 3 1/2 years ago which for me has not been successful at all. So I realise it's all up to me with some focus on eating better and more importantly EXERCISE!!!!

So that's about me and if anyone has any advice at anytime to help me along the way - it will be much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat and I will update you with my progress
Cheers
Kel

Hello and welcome.... good luck with your weight loss journey x

Thank you for your support

Decided to kick start early and go to sw tonight so my weight loss diary will start as of this eve!!

Good thinking hun. I was just thinking the same myslef, I've been finding excuses not to start back on Exante today, tomorrow or the day after but I'm going to give it another bash as from tomorrow. I just hope that I can cope with the early side effects this time and not quit like I did last week :cry:

good luck

Another 3lb off this week

Starting to build up my exercise now: doing 2 miles in 30 mins but better than nothing (1.5 mins walk then 1 min run )

Finding the exercise is really helping my weightloss - just gotta keep it up

Only 1/2lb this week which has demotivated me as I've been really good this week- increased running and even went to the cinema and took a plunnet of grapes so I wouldn't be naughty!

Just guess this week the scales are not on my side! No giving up tho ?

3.5lb lost this week which I'm really happy with as I only have 3.5 to go to get my first stone off!

Got a groin strain atm so it's making it difficult for me to go running :( just hope it isn't a permanent fixture

Back