New start in.2013...well im.back...

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Ive 10 stone minimum to lose. Im.gonna be 42 in feb, and dont want to put on more weight by then. Ive done SW and WW successfully for short periods but am a emotional overeater, whose body is in a mess. In an ideal world Id go on the biggest loser...but reality has brought me back to minimins for help, guidance and support. Hello ladies and gentlemen :)..*

Hi Lind(?) Love the biggest loser myself, near addicted to the U.S one. But lets get real here, who can live there lkife like that. No responsibility other than to train and eat right. We all live in the real world withlife still going on around us. The support on here is real life support, its what is making the difference for me I know. Good luck for your goals.

Hi

So why don't you look into applying for biggest loser?
However, you can't just sit and gain whilst you wait so get started with losing now
Are you going to class or doing it at home?

Scooby sue and twin mum thanks for your welcomes...yes in my dreams I would be there...I hope to start doing this at home but if get cash will go class...not sure which class, have tried them all...

I'm the same L.i.n.d.a, an emotional overeater with 10 stone + to lose, to be in a healthy bmi range I need to lose 14 stone but i'm trying not to dwell on that number too much. I've also done sw and ww (and cambridge and cc and atkins and everyother diet under the sun) but I came back to ww as it gives me the best shot at living a normal life whilst dieting and it accomidates my fussy eating habits. Good luck with everything, this will be our year!
x

Thanks nicki ...every sympathy with you...dyu mind me asking your age?...just gives perspective so to speak..Roll on 2013...:)

Hi Ladies

Hope you dont mind me tagging along! I also have a lot to lose (10+ to be healthy range), and this year really has to be my year too as i am slowly getting bigger and bigger! I am an emotional eater too and having unfortunately lost my second baby at 6 mths pregnant a few months ago, and that has really had a negative affect on my eating, as well as the additional pregnancy weight i had gained. I am 34 and have tried most diets, but WW also helps me lead a normal life.

I am going to join class next week and feel really motivated to lose weight. My house is full of xmas goodies but me and my OH are going to give away all the junk and both follow the ww plan. Hopefully we can support each other :) Kate xx

Hi Linda, you have a very similar story to me, fingers crossed we can do it this time!
I have done WW before, BUT quite a few years ago and the programme was very different to todays. Have you been to a class yet? I dont until next Saturday, a bit nervous as i think its going to be very different to the last time i followed it, but also looking forward to the new challenge! Did do SW last year, it just didnt do a lot for me, at the end of the day its all down to portion size too i know! Let us know how you get on!
Frankie

Hi kate, so sorry for your loss sweety...hugs to you. Frankie, not started a class yet...have to sort finances but deffo benefit from group support..Good luck folks x

Thanks nicki ...every sympathy with you...dyu mind me asking your age?...just gives perspective so to speak..Roll on 2013...:)

I am the grand old age of 27 although I feel about 77 and, I realised with some shock, I've been attempting to diet for over half of my life. That is a sad fact!

Hi Ladies

Hope you dont mind me tagging along! I also have a lot to lose (10+ to be healthy range), and this year really has to be my year too as i am slowly getting bigger and bigger! I am an emotional eater too and having unfortunately lost my second baby at 6 mths pregnant a few months ago, and that has really had a negative affect on my eating, as well as the additional pregnancy weight i had gained. I am 34 and have tried most diets, but WW also helps me lead a normal life.

I am going to join class next week and feel really motivated to lose weight. My house is full of xmas goodies but me and my OH are going to give away all the junk and both follow the ww plan. Hopefully we can support each other :) Kate xx

I'm sorry about your baby Kate , I myself have gone through very early loses but I can't imagine how devestating that must be. Well done for rejoining and good luck. x

I'm not doing terribly well at the moment mainly because I'm using the last of the odds and sods i've got left in the cupboard, Will be easier when we're back to work

I have 2-3 stone to lose but like you I am an emotional over eater and my habits have gotten worse since having my son in September. Feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks Linda and Nicki xx - lets hope 2013 is a health and prosperous one for us all! I'm sure once new year is out the way it will be easier to get back on track with the healthy eating. Im going to clean my cupboards out on Thursday as i have plenty of high pointed foods there! Lots of luck ladies and happy new year Kate :D xx

Nicki your young enough for major change...im 41...almost 42 and almost old enough to be your mum scarily and sadly as i have wasted so much life...like a ghost of christmas past/present/and future dont make the same mistakes as me and end up.over 40..over twenty stone and no.life...x

Back